You can type here any text you want

Engine Pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Got one ready to ship out.
miss stage 2.jpg
miss stage 2-2.jpg
miss stage 2-3.jpg
miss stage 2-4.jpg

Very cool I will have to see you for my next build. Our primary mechanic macinist all around mechanic is semi retired. As of wright now I have stuff scattered all over crank here block over there heads in a different place. All in good hands but still its better to see just one person to go through all the machine work and assembly. That is providing you dont mind working on a little 109 TSM motor.

Very cool I will have to see you for my next build. Our primary mechanic macinist all around mechanic is semi retired. As of wright now I have stuff scattered all over crank here block over there heads in a different place. All in good hands but still its better to see just one person to go through all the machine work and assembly. That is providing you dont mind working on a little 109 TSM motor.
Iv done many TSM builds. Just let me know and I will take care of you.

Very nice. 4.1 or 3.8 block? What rods? Will that cam sensor thingy make my car run 7's???? Better tell everyone what that really is, or you will have alot of explaining to do later.:D Most people don't see engines at that state and have never seen a priming tool.

Very nice. 4.1 or 3.8 block? What rods? Will that cam sensor thingy make my car run 7's???? Better tell everyone what that really is, or you will have alot of explaining to do later.:D Most people don't see engines at that state and have never seen a priming tool.
It's A 4.1. The Rods are DLS . They are nice Rods. It would be hard to make it in the 7s with out one;) For the guys that don't it's A oil priming tool. I seen the vid of your car you got it coming along nice! Just A little more fine tuning and you will be right were you want.

You can get that done with A head that flows less than 220. There is A lot more to head performance than flow#.

Back