Engine rebuild it's time

movinfast

Alright now it's time to get fresh guts put in my 86 t-type. Spending all this money on turbos and guages, now I'm ready to rebuild the engine. I need a shop in or close to Sacramento, ca anybody know a place? Anybody but Bruce at pts. He already jacked me once. Not twice:mad:

Alright now it's time to get fresh guts put in my 86 t-type. Spending all this money on turbos and guages, now I'm ready to rebuild the engine. I need a shop in or close to Sacramento, ca anybody know a place? Anybody but Bruce at pts. He already jacked me once. Not twice:mad:

Everyone has a choice on who to do the work we cant do ourselfs. I sent my car to Jack Cotton to have a new motor bult and installed. I live in TN and he is in MASS. Long way. Lots of money. All worth it. Last night a raced a 09 z06 and won. that car is 3.7 0 to 60 times with a 427 ic big block. 505 hp. My Car walked it. Jack isnt the only one out there but imo hes the best. Pull the motor and send it to him.. Jack is the man. call him up.. JMO..;):D