engine rebuild questions

6-Banger

Last week I must have cracked or burned a hole in my #3 cylinder piston while drag racing, since it blew oil out of my passenger side valve cover breather(now it has a nasty miss and there is definitely pressure being thrown into my crankcase. The reason I suspect #3 is that it is the only spark plug that has oil on it.) My question is what brand of pistons and how big of a cam should I go and still be streetable? I plan on reusing the stock crank and rods. By the way this was a prestine 15,000 mile GN(I'm probably an idiot for drag racing it to begin with). It has a Walbro 340 w/ hotwire, MSD50's, TT chip, TE44, 3" downpipe with cutout, stock unmodified intercooler(soon to be front mount), and SMC alky kit. It ran 12.0 @ 114 when the engine broke. I'm looking to build a 500-550hp engine. Just looking for ideas.

Could be just a head gasket- you never know till you look!

I popped a HG (#5 cyl fire ring blew into the valley) and I thought I had done something really fatal to the engine- smoke was pouring out of the breathers!

Had it fixed in 2 days......

A friend of mine has an engine scope, where you can see inside the cylinder by just pulling the spark plugs. If the cylinders are clean, then it is just a head gasket.