You can type here any text you want

Engine Rebuild

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

milkman

milkman
Has anyone in the turbo community ever had a engine rebuilt by weber racing i want to know if i can rely on them to do the job right?:confused: :confused:

That name sounds very familiar. Is it Mark Weber? Think thats the name?

Type Weber Racing in the search here. You get lots of info.

Has anyone in the turbo community ever had a engine rebuilt by weber racing
Yes, I had my shortblock done by them. Pretty happy with it so far. Turn around time was about a month and a half. Not too bad considering other builders at the time had anywhere from a 3-6 month waiting list.

i want to know if i can rely on them to do the job right?
Yes. Give Bryan Weber a call and tell him what you need...he'll steer you in the right direction and might even save you a buck or two.;)

I have done some stuff with wbber racing and they have so far been very good to deal with over the last 2 years. I have used a number of their heads / intake combos. Thye have work on a couple of the TSM cars I know of and quite a bit of stage II stuff. They are good and reliable. They are not the quickest but then again no buick setup should be. Contact Bryan there and tell him Jim Pliss sent you. It has been awhile since I have talked to him as I have not needed anything lately. I need to go up there and say hi to him this weekend.

Back