Engine, trunk lid, lots of parts

dproberts05

I have a lot of items I would like to clear out of my garage. All items are located in Michigan ZIP code 49091. I would like to get rid of all of this stuff so if you don't like my price make an offer. I can be reached by PM or e-mail at dproberts05@aol.com Thanks for looking, Dan

"Hot Air" engine out of an 85 GN. Engine has approx. 69,XXX miles and is complete with EVERYTHING, sensors, accessories, wiring harness and ECM, exhaust plumbing, intake plumbing, it's all there except for the turbo.
$500 you pick it up

Trunk lid in excellent shape. Has holes drilled for spoiler and power trunk release actuator. $80 you pick it up

Burgundy steering column, everything is there on it, even a Grant steering wheel. $50 you pick up

Locking t-tops with bags in excellent shape. $80 you pick up

Hooker headers with ceramic coating. Passenger header has a couple dents. $80 you pick up or can ship at buyers expense.

Turbolink setup $65 shipped

Engine wiring harness out of an 87 t-type. Has a couple minor splices, no damage. Will also include headlight/underhood harness. $130 you pick up or can ship

42.5# injectors with 1000 miles or less and 3 Red Armstrong chips (93, 106, 107) $250 shipped.

Many other parts including interior and exterior trim, heat a/c parts

parts

Hi,needed black trunklid and hood .Would like for local pickup to save on shipping thanks. Let me now prices and any pics?

I believe the turbolink is a version 2.33 if that sounds right?

I can get pics of the engine. It is located in Sturgis, MI probably a 4 hour drive or so from Columbus.

Thanks, Dan

trunklid

The trunklid is white, off an '87 turbo T. There is no rust, no dings or dents. The paint on it is not that great. Thanks, Dan

bump for my boi dan

bump for yah dan.

come on guys this is a nice deal...... and a nice guy to work with:biggrin:

parts

trunklid and t-tops are sold
wiring harness is sold pending payment

Thanks to everyone for thier interest. Dan

Package Deal

If anyone is interested I would make a package deal on the remaining items in this post and all of my other various spare Buick parts. I have various interior/exterior pieces, trim, burgundy dash, underhood parts. I would like to have the garage space more than the parts.
Dan