You can type here any text you want

Entry level 87 TType reasonable. TTops

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I just picked up a 2 owner TType in decent condition. Car has 99k miles on it, runs great. I want to sell the car complete or I may consider parting it out. It is burgandy (originally silver) with burgandy interior. Interior is decent with a little fading and a split in the drivers seat but I have new material to go with it for repair. Has a 340 fuel pump in it with 36# injectors and a big neck intercooler, other than that it is stock. Drivers fender and door have a creas in them that went into the 1/4 a bit, VERY minor and easily fixed.
NEEDS:
- Headliner ( has already been removed and stripped down for the do it yourselfer)
-paint (no rust holes) and minor body work
-front and rear fillers
-power window switches
-tires
-powermaster is not functioning but I will throw in a vacuum system with the deal
-header leak???
-probably some other stuff but car is still very nice.

HAS:
- Fuel system complete
-chrome dress up stuff under the hood
-performance chipo
-decent interior with no major issues
-posi rear
-all weatherstripping has been replaced some time ago with GM stuff

I DO NOT currently have pics but will try to get some soon. I want $4800 for the car as it sits or sadly enough, I will piece it out. The car needs a bunch of little stuff but it is not a pile of junk either.

that little mouse under the hood

Bill, has it run? you know when these things have life left in them or not. would this be OK for daily driver 40-50 miles per day total - 5 days per week? :rolleyes:

FastTurb said:
Bill, has it run? you know when these things have life left in them or not. would this be OK for daily driver 40-50 miles per day total - 5 days per week? :rolleyes:

I just put a set of plugs in it and it runs great, you can drive it anywhere.

I dont have pics yet but we just put a new headliner in it and installed the vacuum brakes. Really nice starter car. I may have the body shop fix the fender an the door and then it will be more money.Get it while its cheap!

JC Turbo said:
So much for all the guys on the board that wanted pictures.

Too many tire kickers, the "board" will not host 8 quality photos,you have now seen the pictures, the price is the same as it was PLUS tires and headliner to ANY board member. You obviously read the auction and saw where I stated the car was for sale elsewhere. If you wish to purchase it, I will be more than happy to sell it to you and end the auction, if not, please stay out of my thread.
Thanks

Back