You can type here any text you want

ESP Products?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMetal

Ordered a turbo drain line on the 22nd. Nothing yet. Anyone have any experience with how long they usually take to ship? Kinda need the drain line on-hand before I start tearing my car apart. Sitting here waiting for it...

Esp

call John @ ESP performance and talk to him to see if the part was shipped. also sometimes the vendors drop ship an item to you which means they order the part from some other vendor then ship it to you. and sometimes there are problems with that vendor or the shipping company. I have been to ESP several times and he does stock a lot of parts on the shelf.

Turbo6Chicago,

What kind of shipping did you put on it? As of your post it's only been 5 business days...and keep in mind UPS doesn't run on weekends except w/ overnight deliveries and then it's only on Saturdays...

Ive had issues with them as far as not telling you if the part you ordered is out of stock and instead just setting your order off to the side until it's forgotten about and you have to call everyother day to make something happen with it... John's a good guy and all but IMO he should work on calling customers that order out of stock parts instead of the customer having to call constantly to get an update... I would call Monday if you haven't called already and ask to speak to John and have him look into it.

HTH

I don't recall getting any options for shipping, it automatically came out to $9.80, I'd expect some pretty fast delivery for that price. :rolleyes: I guess it's "only" been a week but most Buick vendors get stuff out pretty quick. I'll give it a few more days.

I ordered one of their drain lines just a few weeks ago. It arrived promptly. Maybe they are out of stock at the moment and making some more.

I don't recall getting any options for shipping, it automatically came out to $9.80, I'd expect some pretty fast delivery for that price. :rolleyes: I guess it's "only" been a week but most Buick vendors get stuff out pretty quick. I'll give it a few more days.

I know what you mean; no matter how quick they get your toys to you it seems like an eternity:frown: (unless they give you a Buick-powered shipping option:biggrin: )... last week I purchased some Weld Draglites w/ tires mounted/balanced from Summit and couldn't wait to have them shipped so I made the 3-hour round trip to their Tallmadge OH store with my wife to pick 'em up--this way I got a chance to scope out a bunch of other goodies in person. My wife wasn't too crazy about it (especially when she saw my total purchase price:eek: ) but I finally got to do some shopping with her that *I* enjoyed!!!

Hm... still nothing. Would at least help if they made the effort to send out confirmation emails. For $10 shipping I'd expect the item in 3 days.

I know they have a username here but have conveniently not arrived in this thread yet. Guess I'll have to make the effort to contact them.

have you or anybody else heard anything from them lately? I called in a order a couple weeks ago for some engine parts and haven't seen anything yet. I called and left a message yesterday asking for a update on shipping. and haven't heard back. I can't remember if I originally asked if they where going to be shipped out right away or not, but I would think I would have been told right then and there if it was going to take a while to get the stuff shipped out. :frown:

They signed on this morning to criticize our twin turbo kit.. I guess he couldnt find his way over here to help out his actual customers tho.

Well I emailed them about a week after waiting for the package, asked about my order, they said they never even noticed my PayPal order :rolleyes: and nothing had been sent yet. Ok, whatever, you'd think a vendor could pay attention to their website/paypal account but ok. Wait wait and wait some more, finally get a package with an extra pink DHL sticker on it saying they had to correct the address. How do you mess up an address on an electronic order? You can print shipping labels directly from PayPal. Not like I sent a hand-written address that was misread. Lucky for me DHL didn't just drop it at the wrong address and leave it. :rolleyes:

Well I got my item so it's not a total loss. But kinda lame that they don't check for incoming orders, and vendors PLEASE STOP USING DHL.

They signed on this morning to criticize our twin turbo kit.. I guess he couldnt find his way over here to help out his actual customers tho.

Criticize? I mentioned your wastegate was mounted incorrectly, and I said it nicely. I would think that was helping. Now you (your people) HAVE directly jumped into threads about our ESP Twin Turbo kit and told readers your kit was coming soon. I have kept my mouth quiet, and still do, for the past two years.

Criticize? I mentioned your wastegate was mounted incorrectly, and I said it nicely. I would think that was helping. Now you (your people) HAVE directly jumped into threads about our ESP Twin Turbo kit and told readers your kit was coming soon. I have kept my mouth quiet, and still do, for the past two years.

That was almost 2 months ago.... Why bring it up now?

Don't tell me how to run my business then post this crap... I have made things perfectly clear to you. You don't like the rules, play else where...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back