You can type here any text you want

Estimated Value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam G

What's a '87 hard top GN, all original, with 9k worth? Car is in excellent condition , original tires, exhaust, no modifications. Original owner selling the vehicle with full paperwork history.

Just to provide a few points of reference:

- A 87 GN with around 32K was going for 27K at a local dealership recently. It had some minor mods but was in great condition.
- I paid around 27K for my 87 GN with 22K miles about 8 months back. It is in great condition but had a rotted out exhaust, a drooping headliner,
leaking AC, and I've subsequently found a few light mods. I probably paid a tad too much, but man it has been freaking worth it ;)

- Mike

35k or id hold on to it ... Not really a good time to sell these cars

What's a '87 hard top GN, all original, with 9k worth? Car is in excellent condition , original tires, exhaust, no modifications. Original owner selling the vehicle with full paperwork history.
Hard to say with any degree of certainty without at least some quality pics and more detail on its history, imo.

From what you described, a real collector would pay 32-35k right now...if confirmed

If "I" had my heart set on a <10k mile one owner all original documneted car in showroom condition, I would not screw around and give $35-40k because the chance of finding another one in my lifetime are slim to none. Good luck.

I would say around $25-30k. I have not personally seen any sell for above $30k they may ask for it but not sure if they got it. I seen 3 low mileage cars sell in the last 2 years and it was $25-28k.

I have some personal experience with this. I say low 30"s would be fair for both party's. I have seen some sell for less but it 100% is work more than 30k.

Back