You can type here any text you want

Evo VS T-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great video.

I like the fact that the car was white :biggrin: . And it also looks like hes got some wrenching to do. I wonder if that was any of the board members car?

Me too>>>

Attachments

• Car @ restaurant!!.jpg
    Car @ restaurant!!.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 202
Brer Rabbit said:
I like the fact that the car was white :biggrin: . And it also looks like hes got some wrenching to do. I wonder if that was any of the board members car?

Yes it is a board member Scott Atkinson (Scott Atk) from LV and on that pass he installed a window on his 109 block coasting to a 9.79... :eek: :cool:

Here's a different vid of the same pass that was posted here in the Library a little while back where you can see the whole pass~

http://media.ams-evo8.com/videos/dbajalis/Dan991.wmv

Thanx

U know what shocking is the way that lil evo was moving, at first I thought they were both low 11 second cars but now Im going to be more careful playin with those imports.

Brer Rabbit said:
U know what shocking is the way that lil evo was moving, at first I thought they were both low 11 second cars but now Im going to be more careful playin with those imports.

There are plenty of fast imports out there nowadays that you really have to take them seriously, especially the ones that aren't riced out however I have seen a few down here that were purposely riced out so you'd think they were slow! :eek:

Back