You can type here any text you want

Evo6 or Mitshubishi 3000GT VR4

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Swede2

I dont know anything!
Hi.

I was just curious if anyone here has run against one of these car I specified, and in that case how did it go? :)

Daniel

Those things are really quick, all wheel drive and a believe about 13.8 et stock. Upgrades are readily available but they become a pain if you try and make them go low 11's, it can get really expensive. This is about the evo 6 that is. I will try to put a video up if i can find it, if not go on kazaa and do a search for top gear (videos) theirs a ton of cool cars these guys drive.

We have a Evo6 in Sweden that goes high 10:s and a 3000 GT that has went 11.14

Daniel

Funny you mention the 3000GT Swede2, I used to work with a guy who had one and after getting outa work we took the same route home. The last leg before we seperated ways was a one lane twisty uphill shot. Following him he'd punch it and Id stay right on him all the way up. This was in my Saab not the buick. I hugged the corners and accelerated just as he did. Of course, maybe he wasnt a top notch driver. But I doubt I am either.

Are you looking at getting something over there in Sweden? If I were there Id look for a nice New Generation 900 Aero or Nordic edition. Or a new model from Hirsch:D

Originally posted by 36IndexGN
Funny you mention the 3000GT Swede2, I used to work with a guy who had one and after getting outa work we took the same route home. The last leg before we seperated ways was a one lane twisty uphill shot. Following him he'd punch it and Id stay right on him all the way up. This was in my Saab not the buick. I hugged the corners and accelerated just as he did. Of course, maybe he wasnt a top notch driver. But I doubt I am either.

Are you looking at getting something over there in Sweden? If I were there Id look for a nice New Generation 900 Aero or Nordic edition. Or a new model from Hirsch:D

Hi!

I hate swedish cars... Maybe cause they are so ordinary here :) And no... I dont want any ricer car either... But ... If I got one Evo 6 for free, hell ya that I would take it!

And I have already got my dream car, my TTA. I just hoping that the spring comes here soon.

I just wanted to know if anyone of you had meet thoose cars I mentation, cause here in Sweden they are pretty rare. And most of the swedes thinks the Evo 6 is like the fastest thing you can drive, wich its not , right ? Just 13.8 in the quarter.

You sure it was the Vr4 with twin turbos your friend have, and not the SL version with just one turbo ?

Daniel

I suppose your right with them all looking alike. I'm positive, he always talked his car up. Maybe it was faster and just couldnt handle the corners? They are somewhat common around here. Somebody has one with chrome decals along the side of it making it look like somebody ripped the paint off or something. Not sure of that ones trim level. Your car would deffinately have an upperhand over either cars Im positive.

Back