You can type here any text you want

exhaust housing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
I too have a similar turbo. Turbonetics ball bearing 76 with .96 housing using a 3" V band exhaust. WOW $400 for an upgrade to an 88 turbine? That's almost unbelievable! Please keep us posted as this would be an upgrade I'd consider. Can he really fit an 88 wheel in the same housing? Reason I never considered upgrading to an 88 was that with the new housing I'm going to have clearance problems with the BIG precision exhaust housing. If John is able to mill out the existing housing to accept an 88 wheel that's amazing, especially if the upgrade is under a grand let alone $400!!! Please keep us posted!

I thought exactly the same thing when John told me that price. So we'll have to see.

And I originally asked him the same question regarding the housing. He said that's how they make them....so they can be machined out for bigger wheels. Live and larn.

Tomorrow is our last race day, sniff sniff. So on Tuesday the turbo comes off and will be shipped to John for his magic. I'll get to try it in Vegas. And all the money I've saved will be invested in hookers.:D :D

Have a dancing girl for me!! :eek:

Let me know how the turbo works out. We have racing at E-Town until mid-November and Atco.... well they will pretty much race as long as there isn't snow on the track.... LOL

If you want to send it out to me I'll try it out for you and report back!! That's me, always the helpful one!:cool:

Hey Art P.

You guys missed a beautiful day at LVD yesterday. The place was mobbed with real GM race cars! it was an awsome day. I ran a 9.560 off the trailer, backed it up with a 9.509 before my header cracked at the wastegate so I shelved it rather than push it. I suppose my 9.40 flowed out the crack, next time I hope will get me therewere all pretty happy. I never touched the boost, but am hoping to turn it up at Cecil county next weekend now that I have finally gotten my 60 fts working again. Are you going?

Hey Jack, congrats. No doubt you?ll get to the 9.4?s at Cecil!

I was going to go but 2 more days away from the kids is just too much on the heals of 5 days away for Bristol. There is a BOP event at E-Town on Saturday that I?m going to make. Exhaust leaks are all fixed and the plan is to go to E-Town on Wednesday to finish up my license runs provided the weather holds up.

I?ll definitely be at the Labor Day make up in November at E-Town as well. I think there is also an event at Atco in November that we?ll probably be at as well.

Back