You can type here any text you want

Extender chip help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

I am wanting to get the extender, but I don't know what settings I should get. I did a search on it and I found info on it but was confused. Things that were confusing were options like Y/W/Z and so on. I have a scanmaster, newer version, I think. Could someone please shed some light for me? I am confused!!!:confused: :mad: :confused:

Thanks,

call ramchargers. i think your talking about a translator plus not the extender chip.

iburou

Thansk you sir! I beleive that is what I am looking for. Now I have to study this and figure out what I need. As far as the timing and what octane I should use, what should I get? Do they have something to make a trans into a trans+?

As you can see, I get to play on the net a little while I am not working.:cool:

Thanks

The only way to turn a translator into a translator plus is to send money ;) Buy a T+ and sell your translator.

When you order the extender chip, Ramchargers will talk you through the issues that bear on programming the chip for your combination.

There was just a group purchase on the T+ and extender....If you talk real nice they may give you that special price, but, it is officially over 15 Mar 03.

I was confused too with the product descriptions at Ramchargers, and, with all the various posts on the net. Its not you.

Best of luck :)

Back