You can type here any text you want

Extender Chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SpoolinGN

I just got my new chip in...Put it in the computer and cleared it of its mem. When i start the car it starts really fast and keeps a perfect rpm. But my scanmaster doesn't display anything and the car can only rev to about 2500 rpms and stops fuel and spark delivery and stalls....What didn't i do right, i read that paper that came with it but it doesn't tell anything

Thanks for the help

Scott

Wow, weird. there was almost an identical post in one of the other sections of the forum. they were thinking in that one that maybe it was going into valet mode.

hmmm

well i dont have personal experience yet, but
a buddy of mine had a similar problem:
if you bought one of those plug and play things to splice the timing controle wire into that conect to the ign modual, there is a chance it could be a bad one. they are not of the best quality. also, when i ordered my extender, they asked what version of scanmaster i have. i think its so they can match up the data stream. if the scanmaster isnt working, than may have somthing to do with it.

hope you solve the problem soon
-Evan S.

Back