Extender plus Trans+ ?

opzWE4

I've been messing with this for some time now, and I can't figure it out. I've been doing searches, and haven't found an answer yet either.

First, I'm running to rich, even with the T+ set for lean idle. My BLMs dip into the 90's. My fuel pressure is set at 45 line off, and I haven't tried messing with it because the instructions say to set it there. My O2's are running in the mid to lower 800's most of the time at WOT, and in the 560's+ at idle. That's if I'm reading everything right.

Second, I set the timing at -6 because of having to run 91 octane around here, and I'm getting knock. I don't hear it, but my knock gauge is reading it. I'm running 17lbs of boost and figured that was plenty of retard. When I get knock on my gauge, DS is reading a knock count of 2 or 3, so I'm not that sure how serious it is. The most is shows on KR is .6 or .7 degrees. Also, I get alot more knock on my knock gauge when I punch it, instead of rolling into it. Is that normal? Again, I'm not sure what to believe, because DS isn't reading that much knock, or retard, but my knock gauge goes crazy!

I've been trying different settings, but just can't make any headway :confused: I'm really confused about why this thing is so rich all the time either. Uhggg :mad:

Where do you have Parameter 11 set to? That feature in the Extender chip will allow you to raise or lower your BLM's to get them in range. Default is set to 8. 17psi on 91 octane may be a stretch without getting some knock even with the timing backed down.

Well, I thought that I just had 12-15 to adjust, I'll have to look at my paperwork.

I'll look at Full Throttle also, Thanks :)