You can type here any text you want

Exterior Window Felt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big H

Hello, I was wondering who has the best repro outer window felts nowadays and who’s good to order from. Haven’t been around in at least 10yrs and everything has changed, as expected.

I recently got a set from Highway Stars and zero complaints from me. I plan to pick up another set if inners and outers from them soon for the WE4

I helped a buddy of mine on an AeroCoupe Monte and the parts he had gotten from Mikes Monte fit perfect on his car. Mikes Monte also sells Regal items. I would also consider buying from Mike.

Highway Stars... Just give them a call. Leslie will hook you up with something.... Mike

Highway stars is out but they're working on a great OEM quality replacement and I'll be first in line to take these POS new ones I got now off the car and use theirs. I'll go as far as make them an install video and do multi camera editing if I can be first in line. LOL

Highway stars is out but they're working on a great OEM quality replacement and I'll be first in line to take these POS new ones I got now off the car and use theirs. I'll go as far as make them an install video and do multi camera editing if I can be first in line. LOL

Please don’t tell me you got those new ones from Kirban?

Back