You can type here any text you want

F/S-Fast '86 GN in CA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fastGN

I have an 86 GN (fixed roof) in California. No rust, was running perfectly. Gas tank rusted out, so I have been redoing things along the way. I have about $3,000 in parts in my garage ready to go on the car. I've run out of money and time. Car currently does not run. Need to install fuel tank, fuel lines, 70 mm TB with power plate, new Cottons front mount intercooler, extender chip, translator plus (all included with car). Could use a set of stock exhaust manifolds (don't have).

I have receipts for the motor rebuild. Was done by Lou in SoCal, ported heads, 209 cam, bored .030, bigger and better internals, TE45A turbo. Motor was redone before I purchased the car. Tranny was rebuilt about 5,000 miles ago by DRW (Don Wang) in SoCal also. Car has a roll cage, extra set of matching Centerline Telstar wheels with drag slicks. Other parts included: Recently installed 72lb injectors, new injector harness from Racetronix, poly body bushings, rear end girdle from TA Perf. Not yet installed: Metco adj upper control arms, and lowers, autometer gauges, new mini starter...I know there is more...Paint is decent. Still shiny, but probably a 15 footer. If I were to keep the car, I'd replace the rear filler panels.
I'd like to get $7,000 for everything.
Will send pics if interested.
--Ryan

Back