You can type here any text you want

Factory Plastic wire looms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboWh1

Anybody know where to buy these? Looking for the looms that secure the plug wires to the engine.

Try Kirban Performance, I think they have them or Highway Stars.

Anybody know where to buy these? Looking for the looms that secure the plug wires to the engine.
I think I have some. I'm in the Hospital,if I get out of here tomorrow I'll find them and ship them to you free. Let me know if you want them. If so PM me a address, I'll even ship them for free.

I think I have some. I'm in the Hospital,if I get out of here tomorrow I'll find them and ship them to you free. Let me know if you want them. If so PM me a address, I'll even ship them for free.
Hey 1952ray , I hope things are good your way , I see you getting out of the hospital .

Hey 1952ray , I hope things are good your way , I see you getting out of the hospital .
Thank you. Just a another heart attack. Wasn't real bad. Didn't feel any worse then haven my power master fail running 55mph

Thank you. Just a another heart attack. Wasn't real bad. Didn't feel any worse then haven my power master fail running 55mph
well I have never had ether of the 2 happen , knock on wood . I see you have a GN you bought new , That is so kool . I was 17 in 87 and my folks was not gonna get me a GN , I did get a G body tho a 78 Cutlass with a very weak V8 ha ha , but it got me to and fro

Thank you Sir! I will definitely take them and I hope the Dr's get you all squared away. Sending PM with my info.

Back