You can type here any text you want

fast AND ac

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
A friend of mine installed a Classic Fast and now his AC is not working. He says that the Fast has something to do with it. Could this be?

Thanks

Yes. You will need to ground the ac enable wire on the stock harness

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

not the B8 light blue (ac request) wire

you need to ground A2 (ac clutch control) green/yel stripe
easy way is grab the clutch relay ground wire at the passenger fender and run to ground
you could also choose to run that ground through a NC hobbs switch (teed to map line) and set it low (4psi is ok ) so that when you boost it will disengage the compressor

I only see that color coded wire behind the ac pn the pressure hose. Can I use that one?

no those behind compressor are the fan control grounds

find it at the clutch relay on passenger fender or at the ecm connector to the fast jumper adapter

its listed as light green /blk on the ecm pinout diagram but the circuit breakout diagram shows green/yel . 86 and 87 made a couple changes in wire color on the engine harness ... find the green wire whatever stripe at the clutch relay .. thats the ground that you need to complete

Attachments

• ecmwiring3.jpg
    ecmwiring3.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 108
  • ecmconnectors.jpg
    ecmconnectors.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 83
I foung it before reading your post. I took it from the relay next to the map sensor. Work great. Thanks for checking for me..

Back