You can type here any text you want

Fast Bank to Bank VS Sequential

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

I currently have a Fast bank to bank and a friend wants to trade me (plus some cash) a Fast sequential (brand new) for my bank to bank. Two questions:
1) What are the advantages of the sequential FAST and would it be worth the effort to make the change?
2) Will my current program for 83# lb injectors work in a sequential unit.
Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
I currently have a Fast bank to bank and a friend wants to trade me (plus some cash) a Fast sequential (brand new) for my bank to bank. Two questions:
1) What are the advantages of the sequential FAST and would it be worth the effort to make the change?
Thanks,
Jeff

Should work fine, if you can get the SEQ go for it!
Email me if you want specifics.

Jeff Rand said:
Thanks,
Jeff

I'll probably take a little Heat on this :rolleyes: but.......to me the sequential unit wouldn't offer any meaning full performance advantage Unless it has the Optional Individual Cylinder Fuel & Spark Control feature. This of course opens up additional fine tuning features etc.

In General the Standard Sequential Unit without the optional individual cylinder control features will not enhance performance with the 83's or smaller injectors, over the B2B System.

If you had 160's or 96's the Seq. Unit would exhibit better idle & lower rpm
fuel control.

Bottom line if Unit has Individual Cylinder Fuel & Spark Control Option.....Go For IT....if "Price Is Right" Just My .02 :)

Thanks for the replies. I will most likley go to a 96# injector. If I can sell my current unit I might just jump to the XFI which has the option of either bank to bank or sequential as well as individual fuel control. I was told that you could data log individual cylinder EGT's.
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
Thanks for the replies. I will most likley go to a 96# injector. If I can sell my current unit I might just jump to the XFI which has the option of either bank to bank or sequential as well as individual fuel control. I was told that you could data log individual cylinder EGT's.
Jeff

Bingo, we have a winner!

Back