You can type here any text you want

FAST Bank to Bank

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Selling my FAST B-B ecu with WB. Can install and setup for additional $$.

Complete setup 1250.

hey razor, i see that your in tampa. if you look i posted that im on vacation out here in LUTZ and i am super board with almost nothing to do but eat and drink! I dont have my gn out here, cus im from california and really dont know anyone here.

If you like food or beer im willing to buy if i can see a nice GN and maybe go for a ride. It would be great to meet up with a fellow GN chef and chat a bit. I hear that there are no tracks in this area as well so im getting frustrated. Let me know if you got some time to spend enlightening a college kid with some GN knowledge.

Maybe you can convice me to get a razor kit and sell my "other" alky kit :biggrin:

off topic

Razor you going to the track rental? Have to RSVP you spot over @ pbfbody.com

XxDarkSidexX said:
hey razor, i see that your in tampa. if you look i posted that im on vacation out here in LUTZ and i am super board with almost nothing to do but eat and drink! I dont have my gn out here, cus im from california and really dont know anyone here.

If you like food or beer im willing to buy if i can see a nice GN and maybe go for a ride. It would be great to meet up with a fellow GN chef and chat a bit. I hear that there are no tracks in this area as well so im getting frustrated. Let me know if you got some time to spend enlightening a college kid with some GN knowledge.

Maybe you can convice me to get a razor kit and sell my "other" alky kit :biggrin:

Man normally I would tell ya to come meet with us at the BK in Pinellas Park. But this weekend being New Years eve.. its tough.. I dont know of any gatherings pertaining to cars.. If you'll be around next week, we'll be going to Bradenton to run the cars on Thursday nite the 5th. That is the first track day of the year.

There are gatherings on Gandy blvd east of the bridge. There is a Sonic parking lot. Typically lots of Rice.. but dont know where else to send you. Just bad timing..

blackshoebox... yes I know.. cant wait. I was ready for the other event that was cancelled. I ran the following Sunday a bunch of times.. maybe Mark can his his setup figured by then.

Laz is gonna be suprised if he shows up with his junk... screws are being tightened.. :wink:

Ohh.. B-B box is sale pending... deposit has been recieved.. :biggrin:

You might be suprized if i could get all my parts but your lucky i wont have it all yet again . i figure im good for about 138 to 140 and faster rolling so you better get nitrogen seal fire rings for head gaskets i already need a pant job dont need body damage too :p hope to make it and make some passes that will be good enough for me .

Cal i think your outta gas this time .I am looking foward to make some shakedowns on my new combo maybe i can improve on my old times see you guys there .

Thanks Steve. I cleared it out, even though it showed me at 50% full.

Laz, I'll see you guys anyway. I'll do the test & tune in the am, and hope for a spot to open up.

HighPSI said:
Thanks Steve. I cleared it out, even though it showed me at 50% full.

Laz, I'll see you guys anyway. I'll do the test & tune in the am, and hope for a spot to open up.

Cal, check your voicemail and PM box. :biggrin:

laz said:
You might be suprized if i could get all my parts but your lucky i wont have it all yet again . i figure im good for about 138 to 140 and faster rolling so you better get nitrogen seal fire rings for head gaskets i already need a pant job dont need body damage too :p hope to make it and make some passes that will be good enough for me .

Just did a shakedown dyno pull last wed.. crappy 584 to the wheels..

it'll be over 600 easy..

But I dont race dyno's.. :wink:

I need some bigger tie down straps for the motor :redface:

Cal I know of another spot that may open... i'll call you tommorrow..

Back