You can type here any text you want

FAST Dealer question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pricing from all FAST vendors should be about the same. So your decision should come down to buying a system from a vendor who is selling and supporting that system. You might be able to find a great deal but get very little or no support.

Sorry to thread jack.... did you guys sell that glass front clip, or do you still have it? Thanks.:cool:

PTE is your best bet for a FAST system. Price seems to be about the same across the board. PTE has a great deal of experience using it.

Those are the two reasons I would suggest them.

When you buy the system, make sure your vendor has a clear understanding what you expect from them in regards to support. I can't tell you how many emails I get asking for start up programs or how many "tuning" trips I have made (Just got back from Atlanta and going to both OK and MD next weekend).

Originally posted by HighPSI
(Just got back from Atlanta and going to both OK and MD next weekend).

Cal,
What track are you going to? We plan on taking Jeffs car out next weekend, maybe we can hook up.

Bill,
I will be at the track called "Maryland International Speedway at Bear Creek" or something like that. We have the track rented for Monday. I would love to see first-hand the new GN-1 record being set. How Jeff runs will determine what I do with my car at Reynolds in two weeks.
If you want, I can be reached at (321)863-2303

Originally posted by HighPSI
Bill,
I will be at the track called "Maryland International Speedway at Bear Creek" or something like that. We have the track rented for Monday. I would love to see first-hand the new GN-1 record being set. How Jeff runs will determine what I do with my car at Reynolds in two weeks.
If you want, I can be reached at (321)863-2303

MIR Maryland International Raceway at Budds Creek. That is an IHRA track south of DC, we will probably hit Capitol Raceway Friday night. Due to the recent criticism of Jeffs car, I wont be able to post any results!:D What day are you flying in?

Originally posted by turbodave231
Who is the best dealer to purchase a new FAST B2B system?

Price matters!

Dave
I bought mine from Cal, he has always listened to what I have to say, he WON'T stear you wrong. my go fast parts come from him.

Back