You can type here any text you want

FAST GCT file database?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not a 350

I am somewhat new to tuning the fast and I was wondering if there was a database out there with tuning files that I could learn from. The VE and A/F tables are a bit more straightforward, but I want to see some examples of Air temp correction and spark tables set up for fuel economy.

If there isn't a database, could you guys with completely tuned cars send me some examples?

Thank you,
-Aaron

one thing,THe air temp correction should always be 0 across th board

Why is that? I know it is default, but is there any other reason so leave it at 0?

-Aaron

Yes the fast is true speed density and the fuel calculations are factored in already in the air temp sensor. The air temp enrichment is if you use alpha-n mode only i think.

Originally the air temp correction table only functioned in alpha-n mode but that since has changed. If you purchased your ECU in the last couple of years it should have the revision that allows it to function in speed density mode also. It is still true speed density but by changing the values in that table you effectively change how the calculation is made. It is more geared towards non intercooled supercharged applications when you have severe heating of the incoming air charge. You can use it on any application to counteract heat soak. You will have to determine a "0" point usually around 70-80 degrees and make small adjustments from there to counteract slight swings in A/F ratio. Most of the applications we do it is used very little but can be helpful if you understand how it works.

Back