You can type here any text you want

FAST jumper harness?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KendallF

Blah blah blah
Who was selling the relatively inexpensive ($150?) jumper harnesses for FAST to connect to a stock harness? I am thinking about buying one. I have a full harness from PT&E for my T-type but I'd like to use the ECM in my GN with the stock harness.

Doesn't Harry sell one? Or is it more than you care to spend right now?

I know White Racing makes one but don't know about price. (586) 756-3026.

Also try Fast Track Performance, (707) 786-4094.

Originally posted by KendallF
Who was selling the relatively inexpensive ($150?) jumper harnesses for FAST to connect to a stock harness? I am thinking about buying one. I have a full harness from PT&E for my T-type but I'd like to use the ECM in my GN with the stock harness.

Kendall it was Robert Crisafulli:)

Originally posted by STP
Precision's lists for $333...FYI Kendall

Yeah I know..I called and had a good talk w/Patrick but I'm still not gonna pay $300+ for it. :) Travis, I am remembering a business advertising several for sale..but now I don't know who. :confused:

Surely the community college has a "Soldering 101" class that you could take Kendall : )

Originally posted by STP
Surely the community college has a "Soldering 101" class that you could take Kendall : )

LOL...I have enough technicians working for me to do that stuff..although I was certified for aircraft work years ago. I could make a jumper harness but I'd need the FAST ECM connector (haven't checked to see if it's readily available)...

The connectors are readily available, you just have to know where to look. And it is not on this forum.

I have 3 of the PTE long lead harnesses left in stock I will let these 3 go fo $150 each which is way below my cost.
Thanks,
Mike

I got mine through Mack at Fast Track

Great guy to deal with! The harness was great and the instructions made it a
breeze to install with another buddy who was my 'solder guy'

Support Mike, $150 or not. He's earned the biz.

Originally posted by TurboJim
Support Mike, $150 or not. He's earned the biz.

I called and ordered one from Mike yesterday. My FAST ECM came from PT&E through Cal and this harness was built by PT&E as well so maybe they all made $10 off of me, anyway. :)

Back