You can type here any text you want

FAST - Table increment can't be more than 650rpm ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vtec4gs

hello, wondering how I can widen my table increments for VE and IGN, it wont let me change past 650rpm no matter the rev limit I put. Is there a way to do this ?

I am trying to expand my table in increments of 750rpm to go up to 12000RPM (16 grid). How do I do this ?

Craig ?

thanks,
Greg

650 is the maximum cell width. Although the table will only go to 9750 you can run beyond this, the bubble will just stay slammed all the way to the right of the table and use those numbers for fuel calculations.

OK thanks Craig, is this risking trying to use the same fuel map to 11K RPM ? or is the system constantly adjusting based on the RPM its reading ?

Greg

From my understanding the system will not know it is above 9750 and just stay at the VE and spark advance settings in that cell.

The ECU will continue to read RPM properly to almost 13000 but the scaled RPM value will stop at 9750. Beyond this it will simply use the value in the 9750 cell for a VE figure. If you data log RPM or HR RPM (in addition to scaled RPM) you will see this.

Back