FULLY Built street GN hardtop gt70hpq..priced TO GO

Wazvette

Hello guys..

I never thought this day will come, but its time to part ways with my pride and joy. I am not in a financial bind or anything of that nature. Its just time to move on. I am finishing my PhD very soon and do not have time to enjoy such a car.

I have a 87 GN hardtop with 105k miles on the body and about 1.5k miles on the build. This car was built here by people from the board and parts from vendors on the board also. Engine assembly, installs, and tuning were all done by John P. (Discostu) the tranny was built by JD (JDsfastGN). ALLOT of time and money went into this car. I have 2 folders with almost all the receipts. When I sent this car to John I asked for one thing, to build me a 10 sec street car that I can drive daily on pump and meth. John delivered a monster of a car. I raced a bolt on C6 vette recently that belonged to a friend for fun... do not do that normally.. and lets just say his next mod is a S/C to keep up:wink:

Details..

Engine: ( The block is built Zimmerman racing block bought on tb.com)
Thread where I purchased the block...
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/253928-arizonagn-zimmerman-racing-tsm-motor-sale.html

Eagle forged crank
Eagle forged rods
CP forged pistons
RJC girdle
Steel main caps
Comp hyd roller lifters
Comp 218/218 cams
GN1 roller rockers
Smith pushrods
Double roller timing chain
Race port GN1 heads
SCE Titan copper head gaskets
Port matched intake
BHJ balancer
SFI cert cat flex plate
PTE GT 70HPQ turbo .85 A/R ex housing
Wastegate actuator
Precision plenum
Cooler line kit
Accufab 70 mm TB
RJC powerplate
79lb high impedance injectors
RJC intercooler
RJC oil filter adapter
TA headers
Electric fan
Air filter
4” MAF
Walbro Double pumper
Accufab fp regulator
Eibach lowering springs
NEW Coilpack
NEW Plug wires
Turbo tweek chip w/ power logger (you can take logs of anything on your laptop…idle is stock)
O2 sensor (power logger)
LC1 wideband controller
Scanmatser
Razor Alky kit (brand new pump just added)
REDC5 aluminum Radiator with trans cooler (165F all summer..185 with AC on)
Similar one in this thread
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/261271-awesome-radiator-red-c5.html

Suspension: ( Gbodyparts.com)
Front frame brace
Stock replacement ball joints
Solid 4140 Chrome poly
Front end rebuilt kit
Spohn rear upper control arm housing Bushing poly
Willwood dynalite pro series front disc brake kit
Complete stainless braided brake line kit
UMI tubular non adjustable upper and lower control arms kit
Springs with bags in the back

Miscellaneous:
New speakers
Brand new head unit
New Heater core
QTP electric cutout
MT 255/50/16 drag radials
Body fully painted stock color
Brand new carpeting
Flowmaster dual exhaust (moderate tone with cutout closed)
ICE Cold A/C!!!! I turn it off sometines when it 90F outside cause It gets very cold.
Autometer gauges (Boost, oil temp, oil pressure)
Frame notched by Discostu so I can fit wider wheels.
Fiberglass Bumper filler (Front). Have a new one for the back getting painted to replace the abs plastic one.

Transmission:

Thread

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/269123-jdsfastgn-builds-mean-transmission.html

Full billet 200-4r
CK performance Billet forward drum-
CK performance billet input shaft-
CK performance billet OD planetary
CK performance billet OD ring gear-
CK pan extender/sump filter
CK rollerized low/reverse clutch housing-
CK front pump-
CK billet aluminum servo-
CK shift kit-
3 alto clutch OD
new low/reverse/overrun clutches
billet anchor pin
Alto red clutches
Alto 2 3/8" band/hardened pin
rebuild kit(seals/gaskets)
new sprags-
resurfaced direct drum
roller bearing kit-
New bushings/thrust bushings
Non lock up PI stall

New carpet, headliner, stereo, speakers, paint job. I cant remember everything honestly. I know I am forgetting many things.

The car was painted by the previous owner and I know the car had a dent in the rear passenger fender in the past that was fixed. No frame damage to my knowledge. The car drives straight like an arrow. There is a small spot of overspray in the rear quarters (I am anal and no one would know if they saw the car honestly)

The car is tuned for pump + meth and makes 600+whp and 600+wtq on the street (23#) with the electric cutout open . Needless to say this a SOLID 9 sec car with C16. I never tracked the car yet and probably wont. Discostu and others can vouch on how strong the car runs.

The only problems that this car has is the back up light is currently not working. Needs new bulbs. A small crack above the driver side headlight and a shallow ding in the middle of the hood. You might be able to see these in the pics.

Dyno thread..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/273109-real-street-power-disco-stu.html

NOTE: the inductive pick up line was broken on the dyno that day. If the dyno was reading right this sheet would read north of 600whp EASY. read Bison's comment in the thread.

2nd014.jpg

2nd011.jpg

Buick2.jpg

Buick1.jpg

Buick5.jpg

buick4.jpg

Buick3.jpg

2nd012.jpg

SDC10050.jpg

Anyone SERIOUS is welcome to take a look at the car and go for a spin with me. A proof of funds is needed. No joy rides and I do not have time for monkeying around. that's why I priced the car to sell now.

Price is 15K FIRM.. no trades. I have that much just in the motor and installs .If you know me you know that I do not play games. I rather keep the car and avoid the headache honestly.This is a steal and you will need three times that amount at least to build a similar car that has no problems what so ever. I am taking into consideration the economy also. I want this car to move.

IF you want a well documented build...it does not get better than that I think.

Please PM me any questions...

thanks for looking

Dave

This is a horrible deal. All it does is blow the tires off when you give it gas. ;) JK.

Good luck with the sale Dave. Can't build it for less. I'll try to help answer any tech questions if need be.

By the way, the TT chip is a speed density, closed loop wideband chip. Runs and drives very well.

This is a horrible deal. All it does is blow the tires off when you give it gas. ;) JK.

Good luck with the sale Dave. Can't build it for less. I'll try to help answer any tech questions if need be.

By the way, the TT chip is a speed density, closed loop wideband chip. Runs and drives very well.

Thanks John:D...I have Brand new DRs in the back waiting to be smoked:cool:

very Interested.

Give me a call..732-778-two-two-73 Or send me a number and the best time to contact you.

Are the pictures of the car recent?I see you are in Tx...But in the pics,The car has Pa. plates.

Thanks,Shawn

very Interested.

Give me a call..732-778-two-two-73 Or send me a number and the best time to contact you.

Are the pictures of the car recent?I see you are in Tx...But in the pics,The car has Pa. plates.

Thanks,Shawn

Get it Shawn, I'd like to see it! Looks like a very nice car!

Ok guys..I have 2 people wanting to leave deposits on paypal. Ill deal with this in first come first serve and ill see where it goes. I have MANY PMs waiting to be answered and I am at work posting from my BB. I will get home at 5pm central to answer all your questions.

Thank you for the great response and please be patient.

The plate..it was just changed to TX plate (I moved from PA). The car was in between builds for six months..waiting for parts..etc.so yes the pics are very recent. Isn't she a beauty:)

Thanks again guys..

Dave

I don't normally say much in these threads, but that looks like a GREAT DEAL!!! 15k doesn't scratch the surface of what it would take to build if everything is as described.

Deposit received. I have to wait untill monday to finalize. I will keep everyone updated if anything changed and the car is back for sale. You never know.

Nice car! Is it in Texas or Pennsylvania? I see Pennsylvania plates and Texas inspection.

JC turbo..I already explained the plate thing in my second post. It is a texas car now. Thanks for the compliment.

Sorry i missed that... good luck with the sale, its a smoking deal! i doubt it will be around long.

Ready to buy.

I will be next in line for the sale. Let me know if it is still for sale.

Good luck on the sale.Man i was on the phone yesterday trying to sell my car to pick this one up.But he wouldn't have the money till next week and knew that would be to late.So the car stays.