You can type here any text you want

Fastest Turbo Buicks in Tampa area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool87GN

I am curious about the local cars. There are a lot of them in the area. Thanks,

Do you guys know my man Doug at Z-Fever? He has a few stout turbo Nissan's over there. Probably can not hook for doo doo though.

Just asking..

Actually there are a bunch faster than me, tho I believe i'm the fastest on pump gas tho..

The list is too numerous, too bad they dont make more showings at Bradenton more often..

Like bears in hibernation.. they never come out.. but do exist. :D

Lots of "old time slips" floating around.

Taffy.. dont know Doug yet ;) , but we accomondate the needy :)

Julio

I've heard of Doug at Z-Fever. He ripped off the lady that I purchased my 300ZX TT from. I believe they're still having court battles over it.

As far as fast GN's in the area, I was running 11.8's on 93 octane/alky daily driver. I'm sure there are much faster though.

-DC

edit: My 300ZX is for sale now

Ya there are a lot of "was" and no "am/is" currently.

Good luck on the sale of the 300 ..

Thanks, Razor. BTW, I purchased that GN from Frank who spoke highly of you. ;)

-DC

Gary Harmon's white T-Type went 8.98. His current GN (yes it is running right now) has gone some 8.6's. He lives in Spring Hill.

Originally posted by Sinful6
Thanks, Razor. BTW, I purchased that GN from Frank who spoke highly of you. ;)

-DC

Glad to hear that car ended up going into the 11's. It was Franks dream/goal to get it that fast. And i'm happy you made it run the number.

I remember one time Frank was at the track and he took off before the clocks synchronized, he comes back with a time slip that said like 11.3 at 104 :) and the reaction time was .000 pretty strange slip.. I think Shawn bought that car currently, if my memory serves me correctly. You'll be in another Buick pretty soon :)

Originally posted by HighPSI
Gary Harmon's white T-Type went 8.98. His current GN (yes it is running right now) has gone some 8.6's. He lives in Spring Hill.

Ohh look who came to stir the pot :D .. like I said there are a bunch faster than me ;)

Cal can you confirm the rumor your minus one Buick :eek: If so and need a car to make fast... hehe :D

Im quick and in Tampa I also know of 3 other guyes, one has a T type and works on base, one has a GN and is running 11's i think. and one guy has a 9 sec GN in town too.

Hey if your in tampa i want to try and get some people together on Sat night. If you can meet up at the Sonic/Winn Dixie Parking lot on Gandy blvd. at 1000pm. Bring some friends that have Buicks too if you want. Hit me back if you can make it.

Back