Favorite Soda

Diet Code Red, or Diet Dew.

I drink so much of the stuff that if it wasn't diet I'd weigh 300 lbs. I lost 15 lbs just by going to diet dew.

Originally posted by troGNman
The "Dublin" Dr Pepper (pure cane sugar) is great stuff! Hard to find if you live outside of Texas. I split a shipped case of cans with a co-worker -- they won't ship bottles-- expensive but well worth it!

I have 2 new favorites:

Barq's Red Cream (not the French Vanilla)
Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer.

I see someone mentioned Vernors. Good real Ginger Ale flavor!

Where can you get it from?

Vanilla Coke
Mt. Dew
A&W Root Beer

whoever said that BigK citris was good, what are you smoking? ive tried it and it was like mt dew/sprite thats gone bad and been mixed with dog crap. its yucky :)

Has anyone heard of LOCO soda?
I think it has cyanne pepper in it.

Plz I need my spell checkers where are you?

Steve,

Do a search on www.google.com for iespell.

It's a spell check program you can use on any internet site. You just pull it down from your tools menu once it's installed. I've used it for 2 years know and I couldn't go back.

Good Luck,

James

Wow, no ones mentioned Barq's RED Cream Soda. Talk about smooth and no aftertaste. I've only seen it in Wisconsin so during our last visit had to load up with 20 cases :D

Originally posted by bishir
Steve,

Do a search on www.google.com for iespell.

It's a spell check program you can use on any internet site. You just pull it down from your tools menu once it's installed. I've used it for 2 years know and I couldn't go back.

Good Luck,

James

James Thanks I just installed it..

You should have posted it 1400 post ago. :D

Steve

Club soda:
with a double shot of Macallan or Bunnahabbahein Single Malt Scotch, several ice cubes, & slice of lemon.

Cheerwine is the best!!

Its very hard to find but its awsome:)
some say its a cross between drpepper and cherry soda, and some say it tastes like strawberry sprite:D