You can type here any text you want

Feb 12th, Cent FL TB Meeting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

batmansbuick

Superhero
Saturday, Feb. 12th, 6-9pm at the Casselberry/Fern Park Sams Club parking lot on SR436 anyone interested in TB's are welcome. With good weather we have 15-20 cars among the 100+ other show cars from the local Mustang, Mopar and Impala SS groups.

We'll be giving the latest details on the Turbo Buick show at Old Town, details on next months Daytona Speedway show and more. Hope to see many of you.

For directions, visit our groups website Central Florida Buick Grand National & T-Type Club Official Home

Well, i was going to try an make this meet, But Nope!, Car's not done yet,still needs alginment,See you all at Old Town..27th

I should be there. No car though. Ill be flying in on sat. and driving a rental car mini van. Hahaha. Maybe I can wear a Buick shirt so i can fit in a little. I hate MI winters.

I think we had about 12 cars in attendance, including Don's Corvette and another persons recently purchased GN and 442. Nice turnout for a cold night. Lots of Mustangs and Impalas as usual. Thanks to everybody for coming, hope to see EVERYONE at the old town show on Feb. 27th

Old Town Turbo Buick show

Back