You can type here any text you want

Felpro Headgaskets or?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

In stock style headgaskets what is the felpro # and type.I see the locwire etc.Is their a better brand like victor-reinz etc.I see some other headgasket threads but did not want to hy-jack.Thanks in advance for the input.

Kevin

At the top of the thread is a tab titled "Search this Thread". Hit that tab and type in head gaskets in the search box. You will find what you are looking for there. I don't have the part # in front of me....sorry. The great thing about doing searches is that I sometimes accidentally learn something searching. :biggrin:

9441PT they are composite. Some have been saying they are not as good as they once were. I have several engines with the new ones on them and no problems..24psi and alky..but no knock.

In stock style headgaskets what is the felpro # and type.I see the locwire etc.Is their a better brand like victor-reinz etc.I see some other headgasket threads but did not want to hy-jack.Thanks in advance for the input.

Kevin

BEACHBUM RACING uses Felpro 9441PT's or Victor Reinz...with no issues...and I heard he pounds the crap out of his car every Saturday night. Remember...NO KNOCK.

At the top of the thread is a tab titled "Search this Thread". Hit that tab and type in head gaskets in the search box. You will find what you are looking for there. I don't have the part # in front of me....sorry. The great thing about doing searches is that I sometimes accidentally learn something searching. :biggrin:

Thanks I tried the search deal but did not find actual #s and the felpro site was a pain.My conputer could not load it.:rolleyes:

Kevin

9441PT they are composite. Some have been saying they are not as good as they once were. I have several engines with the new ones on them and no problems..24psi and alky..but no knock.

Thanks for the input:D.What is the diff from the 9441PT and the perf 1000 series.When I did a search on this it was said the 1000 have a Loc wire?:confused:I see the RJC and cometics are a similar(multi-layer steel)I am just trying to see all the variables and the pro;s and con;s.Thanks again,great knowledge here:cool:

Kevin

I Beat on 9441PT Gaskets too, 20psi, 100shot n20, no knocking no blown gaskets.

Back