You can type here any text you want

Festival Pace Car #11 for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

360chris

Festival Pace Car #11 original Califonia car located in upstate, NY

Rare [1 of only 150 Festival Cars produced], complete original owners kit, extra windshield banner and door stickers, PHS docs, original 20th anniversary wires, original Goodyear gaterback tires [were taken off at 16k], original GTA wheels in excellent condition, original cat back exhaust with flowmaster cross-flow muffler and original dual chrome tips. This TTA is very clean and looks very much like a low mile version.

Tasteful mods:
Buick 231 cubic inch turbocharged & intercooled V6
TA-49 Turbo by Precision Turbo rated 800 CFM upgraded turbocharger installed at 90k [largest stock looking TTA turbo]
3" Turbo intake pipe and 2.5" chrome intercooler to plenum pipe
Duttweilwer intercooler neck
Hemco intake plenum
Cylinder heads professionally rebuilt 3 angle valve job added LT1 V8 valve springs 100 lb. seat pressure
10% under drive crank pulley
NEW timing chain
NEW Melling lifters & Speed Pro pushrods
NEW GM head gaskets
Upgraded timing cover with larger oil passages and high pressure oil pump
NEW Progear double roller adjustable timing chain
NEW Roller cam button prevents wear on timing cover
NEW Harmonic balancer
NEW EGR valve
Steel braided oil supply and return lines on Turbo
Intercooler flushed clean Fel-Pro intake and oil pan gaskets.

Asking $23900 obo, price is very negotiable, all offers and trades considered.

Car ran 12.05 on DR's and appears to be stock.

-Chris
518-928-4172

Sorry about the fuzzy photos - I'll be taking better ones this week.

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1704.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1692.jpg

DSCN1705.jpg

DSCN1711.jpg

DSCN1713.jpg

DSCN1701.jpg

DSCN1702.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

All offers and trades considered before I install the extra decals and it goes on the bay.

-C

Original Mileage is ???,???

Are you the Orig. Owner? If not How many hands have been through it?

I'm not the original owner. I think the last carfax shows 3 owners, but I believe it has had 5 owners [including me] that I know of.

It was originally purchased new by a female, sold to a guy in California, sold to another guy in CA, then he sold it to his girlfriend and I bought it from her.

If you're serious about the car, call me at 518-928-4172.

-C

I spent Saturday giving my TTA a tune-up, new AC Delco plug wires, AC Delco plugs, new air filter, oil change, slick 50, changed the transmission and rear end fluid with Royal Purple. Installed a new horn, intercooler shroud, new lower air dam deflector, fixed some interior lights. This car is totally ready for a new owner.

I took it out for a long drive and it's running perfect - I almost want to keep it again, I hope I can find another nice Festival Turbo Trans Am when I'm in the market again.

-Chris

WOW Chris. You did very well. Makes me wonder what my 5K miles Festival car is now worth.

- Dave

I'd wonder more what that hardtop is worth :D

Still looking for one if anyone has one they want to sell..

Chris did great, I was wondering what my festival car was worth with 49k.

Steve,
I think where the market is these days, 25K is about right for your car, maybe a little low. I agree with you, I do not have any plans to sell my Cloth/Hardtop car either. :)
- Dave

Back