You can type here any text you want

Festival TT/A wanted !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
remarkable

Cool, Jim,
I had a hunch that after all these years, crayon marks were iffy. You know, I'm not even in your league, collectability wise, but I love my car, and TTAs in general. I purchased what I could afford, a high mileage, very nicely kept car. It's fun to own, and gets me into the club on an even basis anyway. TTAs rock! Thanks guys for all the good info and conversation we have had!
Dale

davege said:
Jim,
My car never had the crayon markings on it. Using the rule: if the car does not have any markings on it, it is not a Festival Car. ..Is not true...

I was fortunate enough, I have the paperwork which shows the Indy documentation (Registration wich indicated the plate number). This came with the car when I bought it.

- Dave

Did you buy it new? Wonder if someone cleaned it off before you owned it? The reason I'd figure it would be there on all of them is I saw a high milage festival car with the marking still there. Well you know the general rule of thumb with these cars.. anything is possible! :)

Back