Few august goodies for sale

Dennis Kirban

Just a few things to offer the readers. They can be paid for in advance and picked up at our Kirban Reunion event August 20th 2011 which is being held at our house in Kintnersville, PA We will have a huge array of tagged and bagged used parts at our event.

We have Linda Vaughn coming better known as Miss Hurst. Probably one of the few times she has done a private event.

For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a completely refurbished Alky Control system with new instruction booklet and a full 90-day warranty. The price is $395 picked up at our event or $410 shipped to the basic 48 states UPS ground. Retail on new kits run $600. This kit is everything you need including the 3 bar maf sensor.

For any year 1984-1987 turbo regal one of the AC Delco upgraded satin black face am/fm CD players with correct jumper harness to plug into your existing harness. Completely gone over comes with 90-day warranty. Same deal $395 picked up at our Reunion event or $410 shipped UPS ground to the basic 48 states. This is the unit that looks factory in these cars.

Last but not least the rare item for the 1985-1987 Grand National I have a huge roll of 1992 dated gray pallex material. We sell it in 6 foot 6 inch section by the standard width of 56 inches (equates to 2 yards 6 inches). This gives you enough material to do both front bucket seat and rear seats top and base (gray portion) and the upper GN door panels. The key thing here is its all on one continous roll so all the material will match even if you only do a portion of your car you have material to match everything later on. If you price pallex material it can run $80 to 95 per yard!

Our price is $120 and $15 shipping. However, since every roll of material varies in color we will NOT sell you any material until you first request a free sample. Email me denniskirban@yahoo.com with your full name & address and we will send you an actual sample first. This material can be tricky as you know rub your hand on it one way it appears one shade and do it the other way and it appears different. It is next to impossible to find 1986-1987 dated material. We will not sell any material without customer seeing a sample first!

Its also hard to find enough material on one roll that is dated even 1992 which this is.

So only 3 items rite now to choose from.

By the way Gbodyparts will be at our reunion event not as a vendor but if you contact him in advance you can make arrangements for him to bring items with him. email him direct bweavy@aol.com put kirban event in title.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Parts update

CD player is sold

Refurbished alky kit is still available has a full 90 day warranty been restored by Julio who makes them It was in very good shape to start with but was missing some of the parts reason I sent it to him to make it correct etc.

Prices on my parts are firm....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

another quick update

alky kit has been sold now as well

seat material is what is left and again you must give me your address to get a free sample to avoid any issues as to the color of the material.

sample is free....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

This is the real deal here got my sample exact match, i will be buying some. paypal sent $140 thanks