Few pics from Towershops tonight May 12th (no Buicks)..

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Well was bored tonight so went over to Towershops for a bit... Only saw one GN tonight but unfortunatly by the time I got to it was dark so didn't bother taking any pics...

First pic is Ronnie Wilson's badass SR Mustang that is the fastest stock style suspension N20/SBF Mustang.... He recently ran~
1.181 60'
3.255 330'
4.974 660'
143.17 660'
6.475 1000'
7.755 1320'
174.96 1320' :eek:

Attachments

• Ronnie.JPG
    Ronnie.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 199
last pic

Nice Monte on Weld Magnum Drags

Attachments

• Monte.JPG
    Monte.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 184
Yeah I wish somebody had a video of this 7.75 pass...

1.18 60' on stock style suspension and true 10.5 tires= :eek: :eek: :eek:

86brick said:

It is faster than your boy from turbomustangs as well. :D

86brick said:

Shane Stack, a local EZ racer with the red Monte Carlo SS clicked off a 1.19 60' at Huntsville last weekend on the radials. Had a nitrous backfire but coasted to a 5.22 which ties his best pass yet. It would have been the first small block pass in the teens.

Dusty Bradford said:
Shane Stack, a local EZ racer with the red Monte Carlo SS clicked off a 1.19 60' at Huntsville last weekend on the radials. Had a nitrous backfire but coasted to a 5.22 which ties his best pass yet. It would have been the first small block pass in the teens.

WOW that is really getting it done on a radial!!!! :eek: Some of these nitrous cars are no joke...

I saw a white SS last night at the track, looked just like the one pictured.

I was trying to get around and take a look, but was busy during time runs.
It was just another points night for us... :mad:
Went out in the first round, just can't catch a break this season. I know things don't go your way every night, but crap!!!!!

Phatman said:
I saw a white SS last night at the track, looked just like the one pictured.

I was trying to get around and take a look, but was busy during time runs.
It was just another points night for us... :mad:
Went out in the first round, just can't catch a break this season. I know things don't go your way every night, but crap!!!!!

Yep could have very well been the same car cause as you see in the pic he was ready to rock with the slicks/skinnies and I did smell some good gas in it when he drove by....

Sorry to hear about the bad streak, but I'm sure you guys will eventually catch a break... It happens to the best of 'em! :cool: