Fiberglass Hoods

View attachment 98048
For those of you looking for TOP QUALITY Fiberglass Hood......
We will be bringing ONLY 5 to the GS Nationals.
The FIRST 5 People that Call and Prepay can pick up their hood in Bowling Green!
The hoods are $495.00
By picking them up at this event you save approximate $175 in Truck freight expenses!!!

So give us a call if you are wanting one. 321-722-1563

See you all in Bowling Green!!
Hello , I am interested in your hood , can you tell me , how close to original does it look when finished ? Thank you

They were designed to look exactly like stock. I usually have to tap on them to tell the difference. You will need to use a hood insulator to cover the bottom. Otherwise you can tell with the hood open. They have the rear trim piece molded in and even have fake spot welds on the edges like stock, etc..

can I still use my factory hoodliner with your hood , I am in Canada , so I would have to drive down to pick up where are you located ?
thank you
Kelly

factory hoodliner fits perfect because the underside is cast from an original hood , just drill out the depressions left in the mold for the stock pins and install your liner
hes in Melbourne ,FLorida
and they weigh about 24lbs

Best out there in my opinion!
IMG_0743.jpg
IMG_0774.jpg

Going to be bringing any hoods to BG this year?

Yes, probably only 3 hoods. One is already spoken for. The other 2 are on a First come basis. They are $525.00 CASH
If you want to pick one up in Bowling Green, send me a PM with your name and cell phone number. So we contact you in BG