Fiberglass Hoods

By chance anyone picking one up from Texas or out west? I want a hood! but not driving to bowling green.

I'm crossing my fingers that one is available. I called and was told they are all spoken for but I'm holding out hope. It is one of the VERY few pieces I need to finish the Phoenix. I had just installed one the week gilbert burned my car up too.:rolleyes:

The hood business is good, I just wish there were high quality doors to match.

Front Bumper is $275.00
They are stock appearing.
Here's a picture
image.jpg

:(Doors!!..Doors!!..Doors!!.. just kidding, I know that the volume just isnt there. Highly detailed bumper, extra nice,

Gosh that's a nice looking bumper. What's the deal with the glass bumpers. Does front impact on the street total the car?

Would love to buy a glass bumper but scared of totaling the car and /or insurance denying claim

Gosh that's a nice looking bumper. What's the deal with the glass bumpers. Does front impact on the street total the car?

Would love to buy a glass bumper but scared of totaling the car and /or insurance denying claim

You can still use the reinforcement behind it. The factory reinforcement should still work behind the fiberglass bumpers and the aluminum reinforcement will still offer a huge weight saving.

Bumpers are all SOLD.
But we are taking orders for those who would like to have them shipped.
S&H runs approximately $35-$40
Can give exact shipping cost when ordering.