FINAL CALL NORWALK BPG TEST/TUNE ON JULY 31st! READ INSIDE FOR THOSE ATTENDING!!!

VETKILR

Staff member
Hey everyone car count is looking good. BPG members i have possibly coming are: Bruce Hunter, Gary Paine, Randy Kolasinski (OUTRAGEOUS), Denny/Renee Moore?Lon Bauer, Phil Sedlon, Paul Pirnat, John Schmidt,
Renee/Denny Moore, Ricknmel67, Steve Schlater, Mike Gilbert, Keith (8587GN) and some others too, i apologize to all those that i may have forgotten. John Schmidt is also having a friend come with a sc dragster (super comp?), and im having a friend hopefully bring out his 85 pro stock camaro ( big inch musi motor, runs 6.90s/7.0s). Paul Pirnat will be there with his wheelstanding 9.4 second 69 skylark 455 and i got some other up and coming hopefully bpg members coming . Shawn Stemple, some of you know him with his beauty of a 69 gs 400 with 455 running mid 12s is coming along with 6-7 guys from columbus with turbo cars. Also have a good group coming from Detroit and also Bill Wills is bringing some cars along with Hollywood Knights a Chevy Car club from youngstown ohio sending possibly 15 chevys to do battle against our Buicks. Now if some people dont show up please dont blame me, they tell me they do and like everything else in life plans change and sometimes people get 2 tied up and have to break up their commitments. I have a few others out of Detroit, that are coming possibly, 11 second gnx and 9 second gn (bruce aldred aggressive performance). HOpe to see as many BPGers as who can come should be a great time.

Now, race is Thursday July 31st at Norwalk Raceway park. Phone number for directions is 419 668 5555, or call my cell at 251 716 8969. Gates open around 830 am and racing from 10am to 4pm. Cost per car is $25 per car/driver any other additional spectators (including kids because this is not cheap, is $5 per person!). Grille being brought down from Columbs to cook food by Jeremy (new BPG member) and he is bringing all the food and drinks to provide us with a great time. If you want 2 bring some food along and drinks because it will probably be hot out that day (last year was 115 degrees at 11am . Track will be set up like this : tree on auto start, both lanes vht 300 feet out, ets printed on the starting line. best ets are when you first race because vht goes away as the sun gets hotter and beats down on the track, so get there early and try to run in the morning becausre around 1 pm track starts to give a little. Ill be shooting pics ( 2 rolls full and i get doubles so if you want to have a copy of your car doing something so dont hesitate and ask me!) If you want your car featured in the Build Sheet give me a description and ill provide the pics and send it to editor Rich Martinez. So just let me know. Should be a great time and hope to see old and new faces out there. Pray for good weather and lets make it 3 in a row with BPG norwalk test/tune! Any questions email me at trose231@hotmail.com

In addition as of 7-24-03 i received word that im getting a 12 second eagle talon, 2 tta (turbo trans am!) a 69 firebird that is built to run F.A.S.T and half a dozen more cars from his friend. So car count looks strong hopefully the chevys will come to make the buick vs chevy grudge race a truly successful event! Hope the weather turns out to be nice and hope to see everyone there: new and old face alike! Any questions email me at trose231@hotmail.com or phone # (251) 716 8969.

Safe trip to all who are coming!

I believe the 9 sec GN was mine and it looks like that dream was gone when the pressure guage hit 0 psi after 20 minuits of idling time in the shop in it's short lived life.

I/we would have been able to make it with the old stock block motor, but the turbo has to be sent out and checked because of the metal that probably has went through it.

I think sombody would have let me drive thier car for what I have spent this year trying to make this car thing happen.

Ted