You can type here any text you want

Finally a TTA getting some serious $$ on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Rob

The values have to start climbing,,,,,they are way over due. I honestly believe over the next year or so prices will get stronger on our cars. They are just hitting the right "age" to start appreciating.

The 79 10ths didnt get real strong until the last 5 years or so,,,as you know owning one. Now a nice low mile 10th commands some serious coin.

Our day is coming,,,,but if your nervous and want to sell your let me know hahaha:p

i tell ya i think all these under 2000 mile cars are unbeliveable they must be driving them with no speedo hooked up or something why would you have a car to just look at it i put no milage on my car realy and mine has 18000 miles got it with 15000 miles and i drive mine a 1/4 mile at a time hehehehe
had car 4 years

george

That's some serious $...... Agreed, I'm not sure I've see a car get that much money in a long time. It will be interesting to see if a resurgence gets confined to low-mile cars or it spreads to the others.

Didn't the "two Bryans" guys have a car with less than 100 miles that couldn't get over $30K? If this car goes over $30K, someone is a fool.....

Mine might be for sale if I can get another GNX that I found.

89TT/A with 1400 miles,paperwork and PERFECT !!!

Kinda disgusting.

People dropping almost 30k on it is some fat old slob who wont drive it anyway, so whats the point?

Bought mine 5 yrs ago when i was 23 for 8500$. All stock 3rd owner and 96k on the clock. Now it has 8500 in the engine alone and about 103k on it and planning on doubling that again :-)

Still looks great too excpet for the gm newspaper rolled in cow fat seat covers :-)

I want a GNX parked next to my TTA and hopeully a 69 TA and a 79 Anniv, along with a 30th as well. If its nice I want to take them out and lay a patch like no other.

I maintain them, i detail them, they only get the best, but when they come out for play, they play hard.

Maybe they will go thru the roof someday like these bozo's charging 100k for fake Ram Air or Stage cars lol

oh well, not a flame war, just my 2 cents on it.

later
Jeremy

Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
Bought mine 5 yrs ago when i was 23 for 8500$. All stock 3rd owner and 96k on the clock. Now it has 8500 in the engine alone and about 103k on it and planning on doubling that again :-)
Have to agree with that, why have the car if you don't drive it. I've had mine 4 years and have more than doubled the mileage....but I sure do appreciate those folks that do buy them and don't drive them...then I can buy a 16 year old car thats brand new :D still for alot cheaper than a new car.

Back