Finally Figured my stereo out!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eighty2Regal

I just need alittle bit of advice, i have figured out how to make my stereo much clearer than many peoples stereo's now my next question is how much power should i give my sub, i have a pioneer 50 x 4 deck and i can turn it upto 30 out of the 40 it goes upto. Now I want sound quality, prob 2 10's or maybe 1 10 or 1 12 or 2 12's, what you think? how much power i need, is it possible to have ur vocals dissappear or is that only because of distorted bass that vocals dissappear thanks :)

After reading ur post , i stil dont understand what u figured out.
Im just a lil curious on how long it took u to come to this realization

surej

Here we go again!

You have asked the same question many months ago and I and a couple of board members answered it for you. If you dont remember, then go back and re-read one of your many posts asking the same question.

D. Conner has also asked you to stop asking the same inane repetitive questions and now I am TELLING you to please stop asking the same questions. I have no problem with you asking for help with your stereo but try to ask different and new questions.

Take time to actually read and understand the advice we give you because we have given you alot of helpful and knowledgable advice about your system and its not going to get any better until you get matching subs and some better sounding amps.

You are aggrevating alot of the board members including myself with your same old repetative and inane questions, please take all of our advice and stop. Thank you.

I am just curious of how high quality american pro subs are, because i know i can get them cheap off ebay or arent they gonna sound good at all? I just dont wanna waste my money on worthless subs. I want something that is gonna last me for years. I have reviewed all the old posts. This is a new question tho. Are American Pro stuff any good or is it junk? my friend has 2 12's that are 500 rms and 1000 a piece. They dont sound that great but they slam!!! i think they dont sound great because he is turning it up to loud or he has the bass boosted to much. They sound alright at medium level but any louder distortion so he might have his amp up to high i dont know... Audiowizard I am going to do a similar setup to yours with a fake floor in my car.

audiowizard do u have a picture of ur fake floor in the trunk before you put it in, you see ive never made one b4 my dad and i are gonna make it but i dont know what kinda wood or anything i need.

Originally posted by Eighty2Regal
audiowizard do u have a picture of ur fake floor in the trunk before you put it in, you see ive never made one b4 my dad and i are gonna make it but i dont know what kinda wood or anything i need.

If you do a search in the car audio forum, I have pics already posted of my trunk or you can click on my 2 links in my sig and visit my 2 websites to see pics of my trunk and the rest of the install.

As far as the materials, I used all 3/4" MDF, 3/8" plexiglass, and 1/4" masonite to construct false floor and alot of hours of construction.

I dont have any before pics so you will have to use a little imagination and creativity to construct your own.

Originally posted by Eighty2Regal
Now I want sound quality, prob 2 10's or maybe 1 10 or 1 12 or 2 12's, what you think? how much power i need

Here are some examples of us answering the "same old question" about what size to use and which ones. I reviewed your other posts and the bacically contain the same statements about what your treble, bass, and EQ are set at.

You even tried another board name and started to ask the same old questions about your stereo and because of the repetative questions, D.Conner banned your new name "95 Park Avenue"

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5706

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8489

You've been given more than fair warning BeeGee, no more games. ANY nonsense threads you post will be locked/deleted as soon as myself or Audiowizard see them. If these inane posts continue you will be banned, we are getting WAY too many complaints about you.

Doug C.

Status
Not open for further replies.