You can type here any text you want

Finally Starting to "run"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

After a couple of years with limited results, this weekend I finally got my dragster in the 430 zone.

Final run was .9868 60 foot, 2.7982 330 foot & 4.3310 the 1/8th mile at 159.11! :D

Quicker runs coming - weather permitting. :cool:

That thing is so "WICKED". I got to see it up close a few years back. Super cool. Congrats on progress. Keep us updated.
CC

congrants hope things keep going good we are just now getting ready to test our new fuel system with the alky when i got pics ill post them

that's ruuuunin' !!!

BlownV6 said:
After a couple of years with limited results, this weekend I finally got my dragster in the 430 zone.

Final run was .9868 60 foot, 2.7982 330 foot & 4.3310 the 1/8th mile at 159.11! :D

Quicker runs coming - weather permitting. :cool:
Way to go Mike !! That's killer!! JC

Thanks guys !! hoping to take it out saturday and maybe get it into the 4.20 zone :eek: weather is going to be iffy !! cold !! I will update you.

Leo, No were headed to kil-kare in xenia. thats my home track. plus I usually go a round or two in eleminations if im lucky good luck with yours mike :cool:

Back