You can type here any text you want

Finishing up the final stages of paint/colorsand/polish on my Stocker 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GinoRin

Just finished the final compounding and machine pad glaze today. This is my 62k mile 87 GN. I bought it last year from a 72 year old guy, but it needed paint and a tuneup. I think the old man would sh*t his pants if he saw it now! All I need to do now is give it a bath to remove all the compound and dust, a hand polish, and put the rest of the trim back on. Ready for sale in spring so I can buy a boat... Mixed emotions, this car turned out gourgeous! Let me know what ya think. :thumbsup

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

heres all the rest of the pics: The Creampuff pictures by ginorin - Photobucket

Looks great Gino........... cept those darn Ttops! :eek:

JK.............:wink:

Gorgeous. Nice work Gino!

Is the inside as nice as the outside? Whoever buys this is going to get one hell of a nice ride

Gorgeous. Nice work Gino!

Is the inside as nice as the outside? Whoever buys this is going to get one hell of a nice ride

Thanks! Yes, once I'm done with it, the inside will be pretty close to perfect! I installed a new ABS headliner, and with some cleanup the interior will be pretty much mint, too! Its so nice I almost hate selling it....

That's beautiful...I think if you sell it you'll be kicking yourself in the ass.;)

Back