You can type here any text you want

First 3 kills this weekend!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.
Hey guys, I got my first 3 kills this weekend with the GN. Two of them almost don't count but I'll put them in anyways. My buddy has a '95 Nissan 240 SX that's a little bit worked up and there's another kid here with another one that's about the same level. My buddy just wanted to race to see what happened, he knew he had no shot, so we ran twice from a stoplight. Destroyed him both times, let off after I got a good distance ahead. Then the other kid with the 240 says he wants a race and I think he thought he may have had a chance, don't know why. So I ran him 3 times from a stop and it was no problem, got ahead before he knew what happened. Then the third was a 2000 V-6 5 Speed Mustang. I know it was a V-6, but it has impressed me before with it's top-end. I was in my friend's Subaru doing 120 mph and he blew past us one time. So first I ran him from about a 40mph roll, once the boost came on, I walked past him and then we had to stop for a light. From the light he got about half a car on me since I didn't boost at the line, then once the boost hit I got past him by a few cars and we stopped again. The last time he was holding some revs to dump the clutch so I started spooling the turbo and we both spun a bit off the line, but I hooked first and took off. I got way ahead of him and we had some room so we both stayed on it. I could see him gaining slowly in the mirror, but I backed off and was coasting by now. When I talked to him back at school, he said when he was gaining on me he was doing 120mph, I have no clue how fast I was going since my digital speedo had been blinking 85 for a while. Either way, it was a fun couple of races that I'm not sure count as decent kills (at least the 240's), but I enjoyed it!

Back