You can type here any text you want

First day with my GN & got a kill allready

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6 beats 8

LIVE BETTER...WORK UNION!
I just bought my GN this afternoon, so of course I wash her and go pick up my wife from work. So were heading home and I turn onto a road that cuts thru to a main road. As I do, I see a notchback 5.0 and a riced up Acura with a wing bigger than the kid driving it bang a u-ball after seeing me and follow me. So we ger to the main road, and I make a wide right turn to see which one wants to play. So the notchback makes a mistake and pulls up next to me and "revs" his motor. I say to my wife hold on to something as I power brake her, and the front end comes up slightly. The light turns green, I let him get about 3 cars on me, and I stab it. With my Wife yelling at me I blow by this kid like he's in reverse (oh what a feeling). he finally catches up to me at the next light after I have been sitting there awhile. He didn't even pull up next to me, he stayed about 1/2 car back. My Wife says to me "So did you get out of your system now" I said yeah until the next 5.0 wants to play! THESE CARS ARE AWSOME!!!
Ray

awesome isnt it?!?

my first day didnt go quite as well...i ended up messing with a stock 5.0 LX and a 11.XX stang at the same time...needless to say i was in the middle of the pack during our 3-way run...it was months later i met the owner of the 11 sec stang again to get the low down on the car...yeah i didnt stand a chance...still dont actually....

but congratz and welcome to the darkside brutha...

hey you wouldn't be the same tylerdurden from collegeclub would ya? if so u still got that taurus? Just put a 455 rocket in my 83 Cut. now it truly is an interceptor beater! (topped out at 140 in it already--with about 800 RPM to spare before it was whooped of any more speed--just scared to get it much faster)

Back