You can type here any text you want

First kill Blown C5 Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast GN

Well, I had just gotten my car running for the 2008 Power Tour. We were in Topeka Kansas, out for the cruse night looking for a victim, and I found one. It was a beautiful red C5 Z06, lowered, nice wheels. At the time I did not know he had the power adder. We pulled out of the gas station and I let him get to my door and I punched it. I had my brother and his son in the car (good thing cause I needed the traction) as soon has he got up into 1st gear it was then when I heard the super charger. I thought oh well here he comes, but that was not the case, we went to about 100 and he was about a one and 1/2 links behind. It was close but I pulled it out. When we got to the next light I asked him "how bout that V6?" he just shook his head. I then asked what he had done to the car and all he said was the pro charger. Just wanted to pass along my first kill.

Nice Kill! Turbo V6'S can be nasty!!!!! Cubic inch for cubic inch we rule!!

kill,kill,kill muy guanno......:biggrin: in other words good kill

I'm sorry, my Spanish is off. I thought you said kill, kill, kill much bat doo doo.
:eek:

I.E.: Holy bat guano, Batman! Why can't the Batmobile catch that Buick that just passed us? :biggrin:

Good job!

There's an 06-07 Z06 running around here but I have not been able to be there in the "T" when I see him.

Watched him destroy some chick in a vert Mustang GT when she tried to get him off a light where her lane had to merge left. I was behind him in my 3/4 ton work van.

Mikey

A older dude in a 90's ZR1 'Vette didnt wanna play today...:frown:

Nobody wants to play with me anymore.:biggrin:

Well, I had just gotten my car running for the 2008 Power Tour. We were in Topeka Kansas, out for the cruse night looking for a victim, and I found one. It was a beautiful red C5 Z06, lowered, nice wheels. At the time I did not know he had the power adder. We pulled out of the gas station and I let him get to my door and I punched it. I had my brother and his son in the car (good thing cause I needed the traction) as soon has he got up into 1st gear it was then when I heard the super charger. I thought oh well here he comes, but that was not the case, we went to about 100 and he was about a one and 1/2 links behind. It was close but I pulled it out. When we got to the next light I asked him "how bout that V6?" he just shook his head. I then asked what he had done to the car and all he said was the pro charger. Just wanted to pass along my first kill.

Congrats on the kill. Soooooooo you were on Wannamaker that Monday night in Topeka?
It was a good time for a few hours untill PD finally came and broke up the party. I think I remember that Z06 that you are talking about he was pretty damn fast.
I spanked two that night a SRT8 and a Dakota RT.

Congrats on the kill. Soooooooo you were on Wannamaker that Monday night in Topeka?
It was a good time for a few hours untill PD finally came and broke up the party. I think I remember that Z06 that you are talking about he was pretty damn fast.
I spanked two that night a SRT8 and a Dakota RT.

Yea we where there on Monday Night. I think he was running with another black C5. As we where leaving I saw the Police, I figured they can in there and shut it down.

There where a couple of GN's on the tour I did not get to look at. One of them was an 86 so it could have been yours. I also saw one crusing that night. Not sure if it was you are not.

Yea I was only able to out run him due to the fact I had 2 other people in the car, without them I would have spun too much to beat him.

Yea we where there on Monday Night. I think he was running with another black C5. As we where leaving I saw the Police, I figured they can in there and shut it down.

There where a couple of GN's on the tour I did not get to look at. One of them was an 86 so it could have been yours. I also saw one crusing that night. Not sure if it was you are not.

Yea I was only able to out run him due to the fact I had 2 other people in the car, without them I would have spun too much to beat him.

That was probably me TX plates "Fast 86", I saw the Black C5 as well. We cruised up and down several times and got 2 races before the cops came and cleaned house. There was a GN powered 63 Nova conv. out there as well I stopped and talked to him. There was one other 86 a friend of mine had his WH1 there.
Did you see the guys in front of one of the motels with a sign that read do your burnout here? I think they had several takers.

So your GN, it is a 9-10 sec car? I figure to beat either on of those Vettes it would take a low 10 sec car.

if you caught my Vette at a red light id play :)

i know what you mean tho, no one in DE seems to wanna run anymore

And where, in this great state; would you be?

And just what year Vette would you happen to own?

I'll play, if the conditions are right. I.E no traffic and no cops...:eek:

That was probably me TX plates "Fast 86", I saw the Black C5 as well. We cruised up and down several times and got 2 races before the cops came and cleaned house. There was a GN powered 63 Nova conv. out there as well I stopped and talked to him. There was one other 86 a friend of mine had his WH1 there.
Did you see the guys in front of one of the motels with a sign that read do your burnout here? I think they had several takers.

So your GN, it is a 9-10 sec car? I figure to beat either on of those Vettes it would take a low 10 sec car.

Yea I saw the guys with the burnout signs, and they definitely had some takers.

I have only made one pass down the track and it ran 11.55 at 118. My 60ft was horrible! Only pulled a 1.83, street tires. So if I could leave I might could get low into the 11's but I don't think 10's.

And where, in this great state; would you be?

And just what year Vette would you happen to own?

I'll play, if the conditions are right. I.E no traffic and no cops...:eek:

i live right off Kirkwood hwy in Newark

my Vette is a 96'... its no ZR1, but it definately holds its own

Back