You can type here any text you want

First Motorcycle KILL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNVYUS 1

I have never posted a kill before but this one felt good.

Just got the new mufflerless exhaust on today and finally got a chance to tune the GN since its been gone for 3 years due to a paint job ( had my uncle do as a side job )

First kill in 3 years is a 15th Anniversary Harley Soft Tail Twin Cam88 1450cc bike.

He swung in front of me for no reason and we both caught the light, I was behind him. He guns it and I have to play catch up and left him at 65mph like he was a stone. I was only running 16psi and 20 degrees of timing and smoked em from 10mph to 20mph.

We pull over and talk, he is a cool guy and was pretty stunned considering he had the head start. He knew it was a GN but still did not think I would kill him pretty badly like that.

Here are the specs I found on it, its no slouch at 630lbs and 87lbs of torque.

Dry Weight 675.0 lbs.
POWERTRAIN
Engine(3) Twin Cam 88B™
Displacement 95.0 in.³
Bore x Stroke 3.875 in. x 4.00 in.
Engine Torque(4)(5) 87.1 ft. lbs. @ 4000 rpm
Fuel System(6) Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Compression Ratio 8.9:1

Can't wait to slap on the Alky kit and some MT 325/50's;)

Man did I miss this car, and you should hear what it sounds like with no cat and mufflers, its a big block with the turbo whining like a fricken plane:D

Nice.
Ya gotta love the look :eek: on a motorcycle rider's face when you beat them.

Originally posted by XLR8
Nice.
Ya gotta love the look :eek: on a motorcycle rider's face when you beat them.

That would happen alot with Harleys. Other than the V-Rod, they're all pigs.... I love the 4,000 rpm peak power. Alot of Harley guys associate noise with power. "Sounds tough....must be fast"... Don't think so, Chuck :D

Try me on my Suzuki SV1000 :p :D

Back