You can type here any text you want

First Mustang Kill!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whistlin'87GN

I killed my first 5.0 today. Coming up to a red light, I see a bright red 5.0 so I pull up next to him, look over, he revs, I nod, look around for cops, none, so I powerbrake it just a little bit, no boost just a little bit of revs, light turns green, STOMP it! Launch semi-hard, enough to get ahead of him, about half way through the intersection the tires decide to spin :) so I keep it to the floor, keep pulling on him have about 2 car lengths on him and around 80 I let off.

He rolled down his window and said I killed him on the launch, but he said he was starting to pull on me a little bit on the top end. Overall I was happy with my first mustang kill, partly because I won, but mainly because he was my brother:D

Thats what he gets for beating up on me all those years:p

-Jeff

Hey airforceone, How does your 62 spool with the stock stall? I was just wondering cause I just bought a 44 and can't get it to spool to save my life and I'm running the stock stall as well.

Back