You can type here any text you want

First NMRA Drag Radial car in the 7's.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofiKSf0RYYE[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty impressive considering this is in NMRA trim meaning BFG Drag Radials and an 88mm turbo.:cool:

That should be John Kolivas from MS. His car has always been impressive.

He has a Modular 5.4 Based Motor.
Cool deal, I really like this set up.

Probably will be some rule changes in Drag Radial based on his new powerplant and performance so far this year. The Mod-Motor allows his turbo to be mounted facing forward. Definitely one bad car...

I have always been impressed with what the Modular motor Mustangs can do with forced induction. Anybody remember a guy by the name of Tim Palmer?? He had a yellow '96 Cobra with a Cartech built 91mm thumper turbo kit and ran 8.80's with the stock 4V heads and cams and eventually went as fast as 8.30's if my memory serves me correct.

I remember a yellow SN Body a few years back at a few NMRA Events, I'm thinking it was a ragtop though. I would love to do a Mod Motor in a Fox Body sometime.

I remember a yellow SN Body a few years back at a few NMRA Events, I'm thinking it was a ragtop though. I would love to do a Mod Motor in a Fox Body sometime.

That was probably him, there are a few pics of the car and a little write-up on Cartech's website~

Ford 4V Thumper Turbo System

The Mod motor in a Foxbody would definitely be sick!

Take those BFG's off and put on some M/T ET streets and go 6's:biggrin:

6's no, faster yes.;) The quickest/fastest cars on the M/T Radials are in the low 7.40's high 30's @around 200 MPH. Running 7's on BFGs is impressive as there are only two other guys that have done it before him to my knowledge. Big Daddy Dwayne Guthridge with his black Foxbody coupe (turbo powered of course) and Paul Efantis with the MKIV single turbo Supra.

Back