You can type here any text you want

First race in my T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

broketurbo6

This race is kinda funny. two days after i got my car i was at the local spot and was trying ot find someone to run for **** and giggles. it was prettyy dead out when outta nowhere 3 ricers pull in. we started talking and they were some guys that were looking to run like some 5 wide ****. so i decide screw it and dont show them under the hood and we all drove out of there to look for a spot. well me and the "quick" one end up losing the other 2. so me and this integra (early 90's with motor swap..all motor he says...more on that later) line up in front of the local high school. he's revving the hell outta that thing and i come up to like 5# and then he counts...3...2...1...were off, well kinda im smokin like crazy and he's gone by 3 cars. so i let up then mash it again and pass him just as the boost really started to come in harrd so heard the turbo "blow" bye him...then detonation(i need better gas) by then the race was over thank god. he was like what the hell pull over. he's like damn that things quick for a 305...?....holy **** he didnt even know what it was...so i pop the hood and he damn near **** his pants...then i see his motor...not all motor...he had 125 shot of "juice"...they will ever learn...hmmm maybe i can make some money off these non-informed kids...free slicks sounds good to me:D

ohhh the joy of educating the unaware...

Something just occured to me... the older and rare our cars get, the more likely ppl..esp "ricers" will line up with us... completely obvlivious to the consequences. Once the engine rebuild is done...it's going to be one fun year of "educating", unless I hear that somewhat famous question..."you raced a honda/integra? you kick puppies too?"

Remember when a "power adder" was considered sneeky and underhanded.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
I have to agree. I'm running into kids these days (during the course of my employment) who were born in the late 1980's that are now driving. To them, the performance era is NOW, can you imagine!

Yea, i was born in the late 80s (86) and most of my friends think that imports are the fastest best performing cars ever produced up to date, goin muddin in peg legged lifted 2wd trucks is the new rage, and older cars suck. If only i had the guts to go show someone how wrong they really are, but instead i just sit in class and think to myself "some day, some day . . ."

im with you gs70350, it is sad when people learn everything that they know about performance from "the fast and the furious". i cant wait to get my gn running and put them and their integras and eclipses in their place.:D howerever, there are a few ppl around my school that recognize what is performance and what isnt. i pretty much just smile and nod to all the others that just talk trash...their day will come....

-jeff

Back