You can type here any text you want

Fl boy in national print!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TampaTurbo

Love to see local guys in national mags. Dave from Pt st lucie had his 10 second "T" in the new issue of Popular Hotrodding. They covered the Real street part of the NMCA race in Bradenton earlier this year.

Congrats Dave! Very cool!

TampaTurbo said:
Love to see local guys in national mags. Dave from Pt st lucie had his 10 second "T" in the new issue of Popular Hotrodding. They covered the Real street part of the NMCA race in Bradenton earlier this year.

Congrats Dave! Very cool!

Thanks alot.. It's a first for me and it feels Great! They even mentioned the car in a few spots thru the article.. :biggrin:

I found the mag at the local Walmart on the magazine stand..

Scanned~

Attachments

• David Povio PHR small.JPG
    David Povio PHR small.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 111
scanned-

Little more ink on Dave's "Grandma car"~

Attachments

• Grandma car small.JPG
    Grandma car small.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 108
86brick said:

Hey, try scanning page 51 again. Middle picture, to the left. That is Dave in the black hat and white "T-Type" t-shirt...

urban gorilla

i wanna be you dave nice to be in the spotlight couldnt happen to a nicer guy congrats dave.

urban gorilla said:
i wanna be you dave nice to be in the spotlight couldnt happen to a nicer guy congrats dave.

I'm sure you will be in the spotlight soon enough Rob :wink:

Dave, car looks great and it was nice little write up about you..

Congrat's..

My co-workers mustang is pictured in that article doing a burn-out(yellow 85 hatch), he was trying for the 10 second index..

urban gorilla

thanks steve as soon as gmht comes out if its ok you and i will get together and post some pictures of my gn on the web .

Back