You can type here any text you want

Fl West Coast Monthly Meeting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FreeJack

The next meeting will be Saturday June 21 @ 6:00pm.

Location: Moe's Southwst Grill at 2338 West Brandon Blvd, Brandon. It's a few blocks east of I-75 on S.R. 60.

We will have a table up for your spare parts for salel. Along with catalogs and info from vendors.

Membership forms will be available and the LOGO should be ready for the shirts.

Talk about the Central Florida and WestCoast Club new annual meeting will be a topic.

Hey,
I dont have a TR yet, but I am looking for one and should have one within a month. When I do get it, I would be interested in going to some of these meets. Any information you have on the FL west club would be nice. Thanks.
-Justin

If you are looking for a TR then a club meeting or a car show with a few TR will be a good spot for you. Someone will know of TRs from sale in the area. In fact I know of a few that are for sale in the Pasco area. One in Zephyrhills and one in New Port Richey.

Come to our meeting or the Saturday Cruise and speak with the current owners. Get a "feel" for the car before you go out a buy one. There's a lot of things we can do to these cars. Some are true facts and some are personal opinion but all in all good things.

The West Florida Club is similar to the Central Florida Club. We are an exclusive car club restricted to any car powered by the buick turbo engine. Our meetings are alike and with each month it grows little by little. The Saturday Cruise in Largo is a car show were a group of TRs gather. Each has its good and bad.

If you need directions to either let me know.

Sorry

Dale,
I missed the meet, sorry I was out of town, AGAIN! Keep us all posted though. - BB

Back