You can type here any text you want

Hemmings Listing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've asked to see some closer pictures of the lower rear quarters, can't tell if that is reflection or some rust/paint concerns. Same with the front lower door panels. Seller states that it's at 109k mileage. Not sure what is 'average' for these and if it matters as much for what I'm looking for. (well maintained, close to stock, relatively nice GN. Something I can keep and take the kids for cruise-ins and car shows.)

I've asked to see some closer pictures of the lower rear quarters, can't tell if that is reflection or some rust/paint concerns. Same with the front lower door panels. Seller states that it's at 109k mileage. Not sure what is 'average' for these and if it matters as much for what I'm looking for. (well maintained, close to stock, relatively nice GN. Something I can keep and take the kids for cruise-ins and car shows.)

There's the FB link. He's got some decent pics up. None of the underside or RPO's though.

Rust is not AS prevalent out here in CO/the west as the rust belt or the east coast.

I'm bout 30-45 from Longmont.

Back